How do I get the PHP file code?
The only NORMAL way to view PHP source code sitting in some file is to use phps extension, instead of normal php extension. If you make the file extension . phps, decently configured server will output a color-formated source instead of generated html that one would expect.
How do I get the PHP file from a website?
If the server is configured correctly, you cannot download a PHP file. It will be executed when called via the webserver. The only way to see what it does is to gain access to the server via SSH or FTP or some other method.
Can anyone see my PHP code?
How do I view PHP in my browser?
- Click the button Open In Browser on StatusBar.
- In the editor, right click on the file and click in context menu Open PHP/HTML/JS In Browser.
- Use keybindings Shift + F6 to open more faster (can be changed in menu File -> Preferences -> Keyboard Shortcuts )
Where do I put PHP code in HTML?
Step 1: Firstly, we have to type the Html code in any text editor or open the existing Html file in the text editor in which we want to use the PHP. Step 2: Now, we have to place the cursor in any tag of the <body> tag where we want to add the code of PHP. And, then we have to type the start and end tag of PHP.
How do I open PHP in Chrome?
Step by step instructions:
- Download and install XAMPP – The installation is quite simple and straightforward. …
- Starting XAMPP – Once installed, you need to open the XAMPP Control Panel. …
- Create your PHP page. …
- Place the PHP file on the server. …
- Find the path to your PHP page in your Chrome browser.
How do I turn PHP on?
How to Install PHP
- Step 1: Download the PHP files. You’ll need the PHP Windows installer. …
- Step 2: Extract the files. …
- Step 3: Configure php. …
- Step 4: Add C:php to the path environment variable. …
- Step 5: Configure PHP as an Apache module. …
- Step 6: Test a PHP file.
How can I open PHP file in Mobile?
To use it, install the app, and copy your PHP / HTML files onto your phone. By default, the app uses /sdcard/pws/www/ , so if you put your files there, it should pick them up. Then, launch the app, click “Start server”, and go to http://127.0.0.1:8080 with your web browser on your android device, and it should work.