- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
- Apps icon. (Google) Chrome. . If unavailable, swipe up from the center of the display then tap. Chrome. .
- Tap the. Menu icon.
- Tap. Settings. .
- From the Advanced section, tap. Site settings. .
- CoffeeScript. Over the past few years, CoffeeScript has taken the world of web development by storm. …
- ClojureScript. …
- Elm. …
- Launch Safari from your desktop or Dock.
- From the main menu at the top of your screen, click Safari and then Preferences…
- Click the Security icon.
- Close this window.
- From a Home screen on your Apple ® iPhone ® , navigate: Settings. Safari. . If unavailable, swipe left to access the App Library.
- From the ‘Safari’ menu screen tap. Advanced. . May require scrolling to the bottom of the screen.