If you just want to learn for the sake of curiosity then you get know basic which is required that is enough for you and it takes 2–3 days. But you want use it in you project for long term then i will suggest please give it 2 -3 week for through studied and hands on so that get deep working of it.
6 Answers. Seriously, two days is about enough to get a feel for the basics. It’s nowhere near enough time to get to “professional” level (whatever that means exactly). The more experience you have with other languages, the easier it will be, though.
Can I learn HTML in a day?
Most new programmers can learn the basics of HTML within a week or two. However, daily practice is necessary to become proficient in the language and to understand its full potential. Most programmers recommend practicing for about 2-4 hours a day.
- Self-Guided Websites and Courses. The Internet is, above all else, a repository of knowledge. …
- Books. When in doubt, read a book. …
- Coding Boot Camps. Maybe the self-taught route isn’t for you. …
- Meetups and Networking Events. …
- Starting Your Own Projects.