How fetch and display data from database in PHP?
Retrieve or Fetch Data From Database in PHP
- SELECT column_name(s) FROM table_name.
- $query = mysql_query(“select * from tablename”, $connection);
- $connection = mysql_connect(“localhost”, “root”, “”);
- $db = mysql_select_db(“company”, $connection);
- $query = mysql_query(“select * from employee”, $connection);
How fetch data from database in PHP and display PDO?
First, connect to a MySQL database. Check it out the connecting to MySQL database using PDO tutorial for detail information. Then, construct a SELECT statement and execute it by using the query() method of the PDO object. The query() method of the PDO object returns a PDOStatement object, or false on failure.
How can I download image from PHP server?
Saving an Image from URL in PHP
- Declaring two variables named as $url and $img, representing the source URL and destination file respectively.
- Use file_put_contents() function to write a string to a file that takes two arguments. …
- Use file_get_contents() function to read a file into a string.
How do you fetch data from database in php and display in textbox before editing?
php #data preparation for the query $id=$_GET[‘id’]; # selects title and description fields from database $sql = “SELECT a_answer FROM $tbl_name WHERE question_id=’$id'”; $result=mysql_query($sql); $rows=mysql_fetch_array($result); ?>