What should I know before learning AngularJS?
- Basic Model-View-Controller (MVC) concepts.
- The Document Object Model (DOM)
What is the best way to learn AngularJS?
Online Tutorials That Help Beginners to Learn AngularJS Quickly and Flexibly
- AngularJS Tutorial on TutorialPoints.com. …
- AngularJS Courses on EggHead.io. …
- AngularJS Tutorial on W3Schools.com. …
- Learn AngularJS Course on Codecademy.com. …
- AngularJS Course on CodeSchool.com. …
- AngularJS Tutorial on TutorialsTeacher.com.
What software is required for AngularJS?
Why is AngularJS bad?
Firstly, since the framework is overcomplicated, not many developers really know it well and it is hard to find such developers is very hard. Secondly, server developers won’t understand what is going on front-end and won’t be able to read the code at all.
Advantages of AngularJS
AngularJS code is unit testable. AngularJS uses dependency injection and make use of separation of concerns. AngularJS provides reusable components. With AngularJS, the developers can achieve more functionality with short code.
Is Angular hard to learn?
Yes I did. You may say “No, the learning curve of AngularJS is very steep, and it’s hard to learn”. Based on my experience, it’s hard because we still think HTML is not expressive enough for business requirements and all dynamic functionalities.
Should I learn AngularJS or angular?
If you have a fairly simple and straightforward application to develop, AngularJS can make development faster and easier. But if you are looking to develop complex applications that must be scalable, Angular should be your obvious choice.
Can I learn angular in a week?
Once you have got the development environment ready, you start building your first Angular App and learning about the structure of Angular projects. … Even if you spend just 1 hour, you can learn Angular in one week by following this course.
Can I learn angular if I know react?
Of course YES, If you know react its good but you should not stop on that, try to master that. Of course, you can do near about all the things with react which you can do with Angular (perhaps some more..) but as a software developer, I would like to say you should learn angular.
Is AngularJS easy?
Which is the best site to learn AngularJS?
Best Way to Learn AngularJS Online
- Thinkster. …
- AirPair. …
- Egghead. …
- Code School. …
- Udemy. …
- MediaLoot. …
- Pluralsight. Pluralsight is likely the first spot to look at in case you’re keen on taking AngularJS online course. …
- Codementor. Codementor is one of the best ways to learn AngularJS online.