- Apps icon. (Google) Chrome. . If unavailable, swipe up from the center of the display then tap. Chrome. .
- Tap the. Menu icon.
- Tap. Settings. .
- From the Advanced section, tap. Site settings. .
- Step #1 – From the home screen, go to the Downloader app.
- Step #2 – On the Downloader app go to Settings.
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
How do I install unknown Apps on my Firestick?
From the main menu, select “Settings” found towards the top left-hand corner. Select “My Fire TV.” Select “Developer Options.” Click on “Apps from Unknown Sources” and turn it on.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).