- Apps icon. (Google) Chrome. . If unavailable, swipe up from the center of the display then tap. Chrome. .
- Tap the. Menu icon.
- Tap. Settings. .
- From the Advanced section, tap. Site settings. .
How do I enable Java in Chrome?
- Install the CheerpJ Applet Runner Chrome extension. …
- When you visit a page with a Java applet, select the CheerpJ icon, then select Run Applets to enable the Java applets on the page.
- Use the keyboard shortcut Command – Option – J (Mac) or Control – Shift – J (Windows/Linux).
You need a browser and text editor. I use Firefox for browser and Notepad++ as a text editor. Instead alert you can use document. write.