What are the front end languages?
Can you use Java for front end?
Java is used on the server some times, that is: on the back end, but these days it is extremely rare to see any java on the front end. You can use Java to create text editor or IDE. It cannot be used in the sense you meant. But its being used on front end code so that dynamic view content are generated serverside .
It means that JS does not require the explicit declaration of the variables before they’re used. Here is a quick example that compares Java, a statically typed language, vs.
- Step 1 – Set up the Folder Structure.
- Step 2 – Write the Model Code.
- Step 3 – Initialize the Application.
- Step 4 – Implement the List Objects Use Case.
- Step 5 – Implement the Create Object Use Case.
- Step 6 – Implement the Upate Object Use Case.